Excellence Line – Small Hammers
The Excellence line is Rammer flagship line of hyrdaulic hammers, which has been serving customers the world over for four decades.
Rammer Small range of hydraulic hammers are your reliable long life solution to any breaking application for carriers from 1 to 15 tonnes.
Powerful and Productive
Each Rammer small range hammer incorporates a piston and tool that are perfectly matched to ensure maximum energy transfer for optimum power and breaking efficiency. Rammer’s proven Constant Blow Energy (CBE) system ensures maximum impact energy with every blow for maximum productivity and profitability.
Reliable and Durable
Rammer small range hammers are built to last. Membrane type accumulators assist with power stroke and provide protection against hydraulic spikes. Field replaceable lower bushing and a low maintenance design ensures optimum hammer uptime, higher availability levels and reduced owning and operating costs.
Click to enquire about Rammer Excellence Line Small Hammers or call (08) 8345 0555
Rammer Excellence Line – Small Hammer Range
- 155E (90kg, suit 1 – 1.8 tonne)
- 255E (110kg, suit 1.4 – 2.5 tonne)
- 355E (150kg, suit 1.9 – 3.6 tonne)
- 455E (230kg, suit 1.8 – 5.2 tonne)
- 555E (275kg, suit 3.6 – 8 tonne)
- 777E (385kg, suit 4.3 – 9.5 tonne)
- 999E (505kg, suit 5.8 – 13 tonne)
- 1322E (850kg, suit 9 – 15 tonne)
- Primary demolition
- Asphalt cutting
- Ground compacting
- Blockage and build-ups
- Secondary breaking
- PRS (Pressure Release System) – 155
- CBE (Constant Blow Energy)
- FBE (Fixed Blow Energy) – 1322
- Pin and/or flange mounting
- Single lower tool bushing
- Membrane-type accumulator
- Cast housing
- No tie rods
- Low maintenance
- Able to work in narrow spaces
- Ideal for rental fleet operators
- Low operating costs
Product Specs / Brochure / Information Pack
- Rammer_Parts_and_ Tools_Brochure_2020_Renex
For availability and pricing, please send us a message or call us on (08) 8345 0555.