Excellence Line – Large Hammers
The Excellence line is Rammer flagship line of hyrdaulic hammers, which has been serving customers the world over for four decades.
The Rammer large range of hydraulic hammers are the preferred choice among large breaker professional users across the world.
Large and Powerful
The largest models in the Rammer hammer range, the flagship large range unites all the key features for which Rammer hammers are renowned into one large, powerful, durable and reliable package. A pressure control valve ensures that every blow is delivered with maximum power, while an optimized piston design transfers blow energy efficciently for optimum breaking performance.
Designed to be a Professional Unit
Manufactured with a heavy duty housing and a HARDOX lower boot for optimum wear resistance, large range hammers are designed to be easily maintained and reliable, regardless of application. A membrane accumulator protects the carrier from hydraulic pulsation and eliminates the need for weekly maintenance.
A built in grease port and channel make auto lube installation easy and ensures efficient lubrication while a built in air port/channel enable easy underwater conversion or usage or RamAir either in tunnels or other dusty environments.
Consideration for the Working Environment
Rammer large range has the best vibration dampening system in the industry for enhanced operator comfort.
Pro Control allows the operator to choose optimum impact force for various materials to be broken. Rammer Water Jet dust suppression and sound suppressed super duty housing ensures pleasant working environment in challenging job sites like tunnels and urbanized town centres.
Rammer Excellence Line Large Hammer Range
- 3288E (2040kg, suits carrier weight range 26-42t)
- 4099E (2800kg, suit carrier weight range 34-55t)
- 5011E (3900kg, suit carrier weight range 43-80t)
- 9033 (6000kg, suit carrier weight range 68-120t)
- Primary demolition
- Low clearance hammer tunneling
- hammer tunneling
- Primary breaking
- Secondary breaking
- Underwater breaking
- Membrane type accumulator
- Twin-handed Indexable power cell
- Sound suppressed Super duty housing
- VIDAT tie rods
- FBE (Fixed blow energy)
- Ramlube I (Optional)
- Ramlube II (Optional)
- Idle blow protector
- Field replaceable lower tool bushing
- Factory installed RD3 for MyFleet
- hammer can be adjusted to match individual carriers and applications
- hydraulic efficiency
- Constant high breaking power
- Easy and safe installation
- Low operating costs
- High reliability
Product Specs / Brochure / Information Pack
- Rammer_Parts_and_ Tools_Brochure_2020_Renex
For availability and pricing, please send us a message today or call us on (08) 8345 0555.