Performance Line – Small Hammers
Our Small Range Performance Hammers are a cost-effective solution to any breaking application. Compatible with carriers ranging from 0.8 – 4 t. All models feature a robust and silenced housing that offers increased noise suppression, optimising these hammers for use in urban areas.
With the incorporation of a nitrogen piston accumulator and a second pressure dampening membrane type accumulator, this proven technology, enables Rammer’s Performance Line hammers to provide its users with an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
The next level in longevity
Operator comfort has been a key factor in the design of the Performance Line, the vibration dampened and sound suppressed housing minimizes energy transfer to the carrier. Other standard features including Rammer’s own Ramlube II greasing system, Ramdata II and the fast change tool system make for easy servicing and an extended product life span.
Rammer Performance Line – Small Hammer Range
- R01P – 75kg, suit 0.8 – 2 tonne
- R02P – 130kg, suit 1.3 – 3.3 tonne
- R03P – 145kg, suit 2.0 – 4.4 tonne
- R04P – 232kg, suit 3.0 – 6.0 tonne
- R05P – 266kg, suit 4.0 – 7.5 tonne
- R07P – 329kg, suit 5.0 – 9.0 tonne
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Nitrogen Accumulator
- Vibration and sound suppressed
- Excavator Friendly
- Service Friendly
- Large Tool Diameter/Length
- Ideal for urban applications
- Low operating costs
- High reliability
- Primary demolition
Product Specs / Brochure / Information Pack
- Rammer_Parts_and_ Tools_Brochure_2020_Renex
For availability and pricing, please send us a message today or call us on (08) 8345 0555.