Performance Line – Medium Hammers
The Rammer Performance Line hammers are your everyday solution for a wide range of breaking demands. These hammers offer their users more than just excellent power-to-weight ratio, they bring the reassurance that only a true Rammer hammer can bring.
With the incorporation of a nitrogen piston accumulator and a second pressure dampening membrane type accumulator, this proven technology, enables Rammer’s Performance Line hammers to provide its users with an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
The next level in longevity
Operator comfort has been a key factor in the design of the Performance Line, the vibration dampened and sound suppressed housing minimizes energy transfer to the carrier. Other standard features including Rammer’s own Ramlube II greasing system, Ramdata II and the fast change tool system make for easy servicing and an extended product life span.
Rammer Performance Line – Medium Hammer Range
- R10P – 440kg, suit 6 – 12 tonne
- R12P – 682kg, suit 9 – 14 tonne
- R18P – 1000kg, suit 15 – 23 tonne
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Nitrogen Accumulator
- Vibration and sound suppressed
- Excavator Friendly
- Service Friendly
- Large Tool Diameter/Length
- Ramdata II (R18P)
- Ramlube II (R18P)
- Fast-change tool system (R18P)
- Ideal for urban applications
- Low operating costs
- High reliability
- Primary demolition
- Secondary breaking (R18P)
Product Specs / Brochure / Information Pack
- Rammer_Parts_and_ Tools_Brochure_2020_Renex
For availability and pricing, please send us a message today or call us on (08) 8345 0555.